Only SMALL left!
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: Active insulation piece that breathes on the move and keeps the chill out in between. Our treeline-to-summit workhorse.
- Layering: Designed for use over 1-2 slim layers such as a baselayer and light insulating layer like our Fissure Tech Fleece
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Alpha® 60gm)
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant and breathable stretch ripstop fabric
- Power Stretch® Pro™ side panels, back and underarm sleeves
- Stretch woven mesh lining for superior breathability
- Seaming strategically engineered to provide stretch where necessary
- Insulated hood with Power Stretch® Pro™ stretch panel for use with or without a helmet
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Internal stash pockets
- Athletic fi
FABRICS: 15D nylon/spandex ripstop with DWR finish; Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ panels
INSULATION: Polartec® Alpha (80gm)
WEIGHT: 448g (size Large)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
IN MORE DETAIL:
Insulation that adapts at every elevation. The Alpha Ascender Hoody is the ultimate in breathable insulation that regulates core body temperature and wicks moisture with strategically placed panels. Worn as a primary insulator on milder days, or as a mid-layer on those extra chilly alpine starts, this jacket works as hard as you do so you can avoid the layer shuffle and get after it.