The Solstice Graphene is guide grit plus lab smarts.
Note: All clearance sales are final. No returns or refunds. Be sure to check the size chart before you order, and when in doubt, size up!
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: The newest, best iteration of Bight Gear's classic baselayer. Graphene fabric takes this piece to new heights with a light-as-air feel, UPF 55+ sun protection, next-gen moisture wicking, and natural antimicrobial properties.
- Layering: Good for a range of temps and conditions. Wear alone as a sun hoodie, or as a next-to-skin baselayer under other layers when things get cold.
- Fit: Relaxed
- Gen7 Graphene fabric
- Naturally antimicrobial for reduced stink
- UPF 55+ sun protection
- Oversized hood for full coverage with or without a hat
- Overlap below the chin to protect neck area from sun exposure
- Raglan sleeve for increased comfort and mobility
- Thumbholes with extra hand coverage for sun protection
- Drop tail hem provides coverage and length where needed most
- Flat seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Relaxed fit
Fabrics: 95% Polyester (.04% graphene), 5% spandex
- Country of Origin: El Salvador
- Weight: 6.2oz
IN MORE DETAIL:
This is the best baselayer we've ever made. Period. Years of development and iteration led us to a new synthetic fabric that feels like cotton, but wicks like synthetic. It incorporates Graphene nanomaterial for increased heat transfer and odor reduction, and comes in at UPF 55+ sun protection to keep you from getting microwaved up high.