- Space Blue
"I found it to be the insulating layer I grabbed most often for moderate-output activity with temperatures near freezing."
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: Midweight insulating piece that keeps body heat up when outside temps drop. When sweltering is a good thing.
- Layering: Wear this jacket alone or over 2-3 slim layers.
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Power Fill™ 100gm, 80% post-consumer recycled content)
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant ripstop fabric
- Helmet compatible, one hand adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot lined high front collar
- Brushed tricot lined hand warmer pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ stretch cuffs
- Interior stash pocket
- Zippered interior pocket
- Drawcord hem
- Articulated elbows
- Athletic Fit
FABRICS: 20D nylon ripstop with DWR finish
INSULATION: 100gm Polartec® Power Fill™ (80% post-consumer recycled content)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
IN MORE DETAIL:
Our favorite ski jacket this past winter. The Swelter rides cold chair lifts like a champ, keeps you warm while watching an alpine sunrise, and covers all the right places when the cold hits. Extra length in the torso keeps your butt warm sitting on a pack or riding a lift. Stretchy cuffs slide over gloves easily, and the helmet-compatible hood fits over both climbing and skiing helmets. And we think it’s pretty cool that the Power Fill™ insulation is made with 80% post-consumer recycled content.